Fees and Rebates
STANDARD FEES PER HOUR
- $200 for the first session and $195 for subsequent sessions during Office Hours 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
- $200 After Hours including Saturdays.
- $66 Cancellation Fee if you cancel your session within the 48 hour notice period.
- Report writing, Attendance fees and other requests such as phone consults to be negotiated depending on the nature of request.
*Payment is on the day of your session.
REBATES AND BULK BILLING
Medicare rebates for accessing psychologists are available if you are referred by a doctor (GPs, psychiatrists or paediatricians) under the Better Access Scheme. Please note currently Medicare restricts the maximum total number of medicare sessions you can claim in a calendar year to 10. It has been increased to 20 for 2021 due to the impacts of Covid-19.
If you have access to psychology with extras cover under your private health insurance you may also be entitled to a rebate. However some health funds do not allow rebates until all your medicare sessions have been exhausted. Please check with your fund directly.
You may also be able to access a rebate for psychology services under employer schemes e.g. EAP programs, other insurance schemes (Workers Compensation) or through other community organisations who may rebate your service (Veterans Affairs).
*Please note we need a valid referral and details of your insurer before booking your session if you intend to claim a rebate.
We have eftpos facilities and medicare easyclaim so we can process your medicare claim at the clinic on the day of your session. Currently the medicare rebate for seeing a clinical psychologist for an hour session is $129.55.
We offer bulk billing for people in certain circumstances such as people who are:-
- unemployed and on newstart allowance.
- people on a disability support pension.
Please discuss any financial hardship with your psychologist directly.
Book an Appointment
A quiet rural peaceful retreat at Camp Mountain, still 10 minutes from Ferny Grove Train Station by car.